Organic and functional affections of the heart, mainly cardiac neurosis. Nervous perturbations. Arrhythmia, tachycardia, extrasystoles, constrictions, angina pectoris, coronary insufficiencies.
Strong pulse, palpitations, excitations, anguish and oppression of the heart, vegetative dystonia.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Arnica: Painful sensation in the heart. Nervous heart trouble.
Aurum chloratum: Main action on: Myocardium, aorta and coronary artery. Heart oppressions and dilatations, afflux of blood to the head, precordial pains.
Cactus: Sensations of suffocation, strong pulse, oppression. Stenocardia and angina pectoris.
Crataegus: Excellent tonic for heart and blood circulation. Myocardial weakness and hypotonia.
Digitalis: Heart tonic in case of cardiac weakness.
Ignatia: Various nervous sensations of the heart, mainly following affections of a depressing nature (anxiety restlessness). Also in general nervous irritation and sleeplessness.
Kalium phosphoricum: General nervous exhaustion, anaemia and myocardial weakness. Conduction disturbances.
Laurocerasus: Cyanosis with myocardial insufficiency. Pressure and pain in the chest.
Spigelia: Strong and abnormal pulsations, visible and perceivable. Pain extending down left arm.
Valeriana: Nervous agitations, changing humour, nervous hypersensitivity. Functional affections of the heart, strong pulse, cardiac nervousness.
– According to graveness, in the beginning 3-6 times a day 10-15 drops in some water.
– In acute cardiac affections, every ¼ – ½ hour 10-15 drops until improvement sets in.
– In myocardial insufficiencies of light to medium degree, use R3.
– In gastro-cardiac symptoms, additional use of R5, 1-3 times a day 10-15 drops before or after meals.
– In cardiac arrhythmias: R66 or R22.
– In acute myocardial infarct: give in alternation every ½ – 1 – 2 hours 10-15 drops of: R 2, R67 and R55.
– Follow-up treatment with R3, also R44.