Over-sensitivity in the nervous system of children in respect of happenings due to varying causation; nervous diseases, as well as St. Vitus’dance, are all cases to be treated by detoxicant medication with a mode rate action and a homoeopathic basis like R36.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
The indications are the measure of the wide scope of its constituents:
Agaricus: This extract from Amanita muscaria has its specific effect on convulsions of the muscles and nervous twiches.
Ignatia: Nervous irritation with tendency to cry and hysterical fits.
Lachesis: Acts in all acute cases of nervous irritation and restless sleep.
Magnesium phosphoricum: General remedy for cramps and irritation of the spinal marrow.
Phosphorus: Constitutional remedy in cases of growing too fast and for the very thin generally.
Zincum valerianicum: Convulsions, restlessness in the legs, nervous twitches.
– According to the degree of gravity 2-3 times daily 5-8-10-15 drops in a little water. In acute cases, with frequent fits and continual convulsions, every 1-2 hours, eventually in alternation with the remedies below.
In acute cases of fits the medicine can be taken every five minutes (possibly in alternation) with other products.
– Stimulants of all kinds are to be avoided, especially alcohol and tea.
– As complementary products R33, R14 and R31 as well in cases of anaemia in children.
– R12 with scrofulous children.
– Use R22 for irritation of blood-vessels.