Acute feverish inflammations of the fibrous tissues and the serous membranes.
Gripfektan: Specific serous remedy, especially influenza. General infection with pain in the limbs, sensation of prostration, dull head-aches, restlessness. Dry and burning skin, acute pains. Feverish catarrh of the mucosa of the upper air-passages, rhinopharyngitis, influenza bronchitis, pneumonia, inflammation of the serous membranes, pleurisy, pericarditis, peritonitis, irritation of the peritoneum during inflammatory processes of the abdominal organs.
MODE OF ACTION OF MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Baptisia: Typhic fever, stupor and lethargy, cold, irritation of the mucous membranes.
Bryonia: Catarrhal fever, headaches, piercing pains, inflammation of the serous tissues.
Camphora: Analeptic, calmative.
Causticum: Sensation of rawness of mucosa, hollow cough, weakness of the sphincter of bladder.
Eucalyptus: General agitation and accelerated breathing, weariness and rigidity of limbs, headaches, fever.
Eupatorium perfoliatum: Fever with sensation of prostration. Catarrhal inflammation of the upper air-passages with tendency to cough and sensation of rawness of mucosa.
Ferrum phosphoricum: Remedy for fever and inflammation, low pulse, rush towards the head. Especially effective in inflammations of the upper respiratory tracts and in bronchopneumonia.
Gelsemium: Congestive headaches, sleeplessness, shivering and prostration.
Sabadilla: Convulsic stimulus of the sneezing centre, burning cold stimulus of the coughing centre, stitches on the chest.
– Acute illness with feverish tendency: 10 drops in some water every 15 to 30 minutes.
– As soon as fever is abating (generally after 1-2 days) and perspiration appears, take the medicine every 1-2 hours 10-15 drops.
– When fever has gone, take during several days every 2-3 hours 10 drops in some water.
– Prevention in influenza epidemics: 3-4 times a day 10-15 drops in some water.
– In acute infection with high fever and inflammation localized mainly in the mucosa of the head (redness, delirium, conjunctivitis), use R1.
– In bronchitis: see Jutussin® drops R9 and syrup R8.
– In pleuritis: see R24.
– Involvement of sinuses: see R49.
– Above remedies are administered in addition to or in alteration with R6 depending on the symptomatology.
– Chickenpox: administer additionally R68.